Tuesday 27 November 2012

Come on the blues (or the pinks)

A huge thank you to everyone who came along to my recent Christmas open house and made it the most successful home sale I have ever held. I loved being so busy, although apologies to the customers who had to wait while I mulled a new batch of wine having turned the original to red wine jam whilst chatting to a customer. It was lovely to have such a sociable atmosphere with friends meeting up and customers recognising one another from previous sales; just like Christmas proper!

My final Christmas sale will be on Saturday 1st Dec in Chipping Sodbury at Jayne and Michele's lovely Christmas Vintage and Handmade fair. Hopefully the last Christmas fairies will fly to new homes, stockings will be bought to hang and the 2013 diaries chosen as gifts. In addition I have lots of vintage goodies which would make great presents for the vintage lover or indeed treat yourself.

But before the weekend I get to meet the latest addition to our family. I am headed off to take care of my grandson whilst my son and daughter in law head off to hospital for the planned arrival of baby no 2 tomorrow. It is rather strange to know the exact date but makes childcare arrangements a simpler operation and if we know the date the gender is still a mystery. So the knitting is on hold until the little one arrives, not so much colour as style I think..so watch this space
or

No comments:

Post a Comment